David A Hargrave - ARDUIN

David A. Hargrave​

A.K.A. The Dream Weaver​

1689606993685.jpeg

David Hargrave has brought us Arduin which has probably influenced everyone who has ever seen it in some way no matter how small. He will be deeply missed in the gaming community and personally for many. Thanks Dave for giving us this gift called Arduin!

There is so much more to say about David Hargrave that we will have a separate Honor Roll tab that will include many of his words of wisdom for the gaming community and a post entitled Honor Roll for those of you who wish to state something respectful or share a moment or a story that any fan of Arduin would love to hear.

On August 29, 1988, David A. Hargrave passed from this world to the next. He left behind many friends and thousands of gamers who sat at his table, either in his home or at the numerous conventions he attended as a GM and Entrepreneur. He is not and simply cannot be forgotten. He touched lives with his presence, with his thoughts, with his games and with his being. He was not a perfect person; indeed none of us are. But he influenced people and taught a wide variety of life’s lessons just as he had learned them.

Without you David, none of it would have ever been. But with you? OH! What Glories, What Wonders we’ve all lived!

We hoist a mug of Rumble Tummy’s Ale in respectful salute to a man of extraordinary talent, a good friend and fond, fond memories of games Past, Present, and Future…Is that Rumble Tummy Ale in that cup?

1689607116087.jpeg

1689607241067.jpeg

1689607524499.jpeg

1. d08427fc1b3d1ee5b31dc38fc6bc6400

STEVEN P ROBINSON
    NOVEMBER 2, 2021 AT 2:30 PM
    Over the years I have struck up a friendly acquaintance with Marc Miller. I recently asked him if he knew Dave. I was pleased to learn that he has many fond memories of seeing Dave at conventions, and their long conversations during their breaks from activities.

The above is a direct copy from www.empcho.com
Thank you Steven (and Marc)!

Back